Ways to Sponsor Dance Marathon
How you can get involved with Dance Marathon
- Businesses can choose from different donation levels to support Dance Marathon. For our donors, we offer various levels of exposure and a long list of benefits. For instance, a 60-second video advertisement spot at the BIG event, promotional logo on our t-shirts, recognition in the Daily Iowan, distribution of promotional pieces, or a banner to be hung at the event. The options for donors are endless.
- Along with cash donations, Dance Marathon depends on in-kind gifts in order to run an exciting, compelling and successful event. These gifts range from merchandise and specialized services given as incentives for dancers, to the food and drinks distributed to keep the hundreds of dancers and families energized for 24 hours. These donations are based on an estimated retail value and in return given the same level of benefits as cash donations.
- Part in-kind, part cash. When donors are able to give both services and monetary donation, the two values are added together for the total gift.
- The Dancer Incentive Program promotes incentives for dancers to reach their goal of $400 through merchandise, trips, massages, showers and gift certificates given throughout the year; provided by our corporate sponsors.
- Many companies will match their employee’s donation dollar-for-dollar.
Host a Community Night:
- An event throughout the year that is advertised for people to come and enjoy that specific product and either donate money or just have a certain percentage of the proceeds be donated to Dance Marathon.
Sell Star Icons:
- Star paper icons are sold at $1 each. These can be located at registers or anywhere at your location.
The Golden Ticket:
- A program to award Dancers for participating in "canning fundraising". Businesses can donate prizes, gift cards or a monetary value to help the chosen dancer reach their fundraising goals.