Who Does Dance Marathon Reach
Dance Marathon's Marketing Potential:
Who Do We Reach?
- Over 29,745 students at the University of Iowa
- Direct Participants: Over 2,000 active, healthy, motivated, philanthropic, and responsible student leaders who work year-round to carry out Dance Marathon’s mission.
- 6,000 hospital staff and patients through Dance Marathon.
Dance Marathon Families:
- Dance Marathon supports nearly 400 families that are currently or were previously affected by cancer.
- Over 500 friends and families visit dancers during the Big Event.
Company name on the Dance Marathon T-Shirts:
- More than 2,500 shirts are printed each year worn by Dance Marathon executives, committee members, dancers and volunteers.
- Most dancers and hundreds of family members, community members, and parents will visit the Dance Marathon website multiple occasions for vital organizational information.
- Large informational sessions held several times throughout the school year in order to disperse information to over 400 event participants each occasion.
Dancer Recruitment tabling events:
- These three weeks allows Dance Marathon sponsors to set up promotional tables, reaching over 3,000-4,000 University of Iowa students, staff and faculty.
Contact us if you would like to be a sponsor!