The reason why we dance.
With over 1,000 UI Dance Marathon families, our families are the true inspiration that motivates us to provide the financial and emotional support that they need and deserve. Learning about their stories brings the realities of cancer to life, and truly shows just how much of a difference we can make in their lives. We want you to meet five of our amazing families and hear about their journey with cancer and Dance Marathon! We know that after you read their stories, you will be just as inspired as all of us involved in the University of Iowa Dance Marathon.
Family Speaker Schedule
- Friday Feb 26th 8:40 PM: The Libby Thulen Family
- Friday Feb 26th 9:55 PM: The Dani McMullen Family
- Saturday 27th 7:30 AM: The Kyla Tome Family
- Saturday 27th 8:45 AM: Malcolm Thornock Family
- Saturday 27th 10:35 AM: The Tara Carnahan Family
- Saturday 27th 11:50 AM: The Gabby Ford Family
- Saturday 27th 1:30 PM: The Brantley Francis Family
- Saturday 27th 3:50 PM: The Dashiell Codd Family